Why the name Hedgehouse?
Beata Henrichs Lieb, the founder has always looked at the beautiful houses behind the Hedges and wondered what they looked like on the other side. Her designs are inspired by her dreams of what lives behind the Hedge.
Which credit cards does Hedgehouse accept?
HEDGEHOUSE accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Which shipping courier does Hedgehouse use?
HEDGEHOUSE uses UPS to ship all of our merchandise. The transit time is usually about 14 business days.
How long will it take for Hedgehouse to ship my order?
Please allow 14 business days for shipping.
May I use more than one discount code per order?
No, we only allow for one discount code to be used per order. The transaction servers only allow for one.
Are Hedgehouse fabrics prewashed?
Even though natural linen can sometime feel "crunchy", we'd rather not use chemical pre-washes for softening. Please remember that washing our goods at home will soften them right up. And the more you wash, the softer they get!
Do I have to have my Hedgehouse products dry-cleaned?
No. In fact, we prefer if you wash and dry your covers in front load machines. They’ll only get softer! Our metallic fabric CANNOT be dry cleaned as the chemical will strip the metallic fiber.
Do the pillows include inserts?
Yes, our pillows include an insert with down/feather fill. OR you can opt to purchase just the cover.
Can I return or exchange my Hedgehouse item after I have received it?
All sales are final, no returns. No exchanges on any item.
Does Hedgehouse make special size/custom color products?
HEDGEHOUSE will make special size products if you meet the minimum order of $1000 or 100 pieces in that size or color.
Are Hedgehouse fabrics available by the yard?
Not yet but we’re working on it!
How do I become a Hedgehouse wholesaler?
If you are interested in becoming a HEDGEHOUSE wholesaler or trade, please provide the following:
- Business card
- Business Federal Tax ID and/or DUNS number
- Copy of your resale certificate.
- Representative list of the lines you currently sell.
- Pictures of the interior and exterior of your store.
New account application can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MINIMUMS: Qualification for wholesale pricing requires a minimum opening order of $2,500 and an annual minimum threshold of $10,000. There is no minimum for re-orders.
- TRADE DISCOUNT: HEDGEHOUSE offers 25% off retail to qualified interior designers and other members of the trade.
- HEDGEHOUSE SALES MATERIALS: With your opening order you will receive a swatch set for all HEDGEHOUSE collections. Additional swatch sets are available for purchase for $50.00
- STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS: As a qualified HEDGEHOUSE wholesaler, you must adhere to all policies outlined in the HEDGEHOUSE Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- TERMS: Opening orders must be paid by credit card only. We reserve the right to refuse shipments on past due accounts. VISA, Mastercard, and American Express accepted.
- ORDER LEAD TIME: Estimated shipping for regular orders is 4-6 weeks from receipt of purchase order.
Do all opening orders have to be prepaid?
Yes, all orders must be prepaid.
What is a credit hold?
A credit hold means there is a payment past due on your account. Orders will still be accepted and processed, however, they will not go into production or ship until all past due amounts are settled.
How many trade shows does Hedgehouse attend every year?
HEDGEHOUSE travels to four trade shows every year. In the past, we have participated in:
- NY NOW – New York (Feb/Aug)
- Atlanta Gift Show (Jan/Jul)
Does Hedgehouse offer exclusives?
HEDGEHOUSE does not offer exclusives. However, we do protect our territories as long as the account remains active and within the threshold of $10,000.